VNTA Introduce New Guidance for Type Approval Application in Accordance with MIC Circular 30/2020/TT-BTTTT
VNTA has published new guidance for certification on their website regarding MIC Type Approval certification in accordance with MIC Circular 10/2020/TT-BTTTT for wireless and ITE products. According to the new guidance there are minor changes in application documents, sampling methods, certification fee..
Highlights of changes:
1. Type Approval certificate shall have 3-year validity for application under system 1 (typical sample testing) applicable for products manufactured by a ISO 9001 (or equivalent) certified production line.
2. The VNTA use a new Type Approval application form (a bit different with former form).
3. Certification fee structure has been changed, it should be higher than existing tariff.
4. VNTA reconfirm certification bodies of VNTA as still the former three centers as below:
(1) The Verification and Certification Center 1 of VNTA
VNTA Building, Duong Dinh Nghe Street, Yen Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi Vietnam
(2) The Verification and Certification Center 2 of VNTA
No. 60 Tan Canh, Ward 1, Tan Binh Dist. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
(3) The Verification and Certification Center 3 of VNTA
42 Tran Quoc Toan Street, Hai Chau 1 Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang, Vietnam.
Brief of VNTA requirements according to new procedures:
- Type Approval application form (new form provided by the VNTA);
- Legal entity status-evidencing certificate: A certified copy of one of the following papers: Vietnam business registration certificate; Vietnam establishment decision/license; Vietnam investment certificate/license (for organizations); Vietnam identity card or passport (for individuals).
- Technical documents of products, fully showing the following details: manufacturer name, model name, technical specification, external photo. This document must be in English or Vietnamese;
- ISO certificate (or equivalent certificate) for application under system 1
- Test reports issued by an in-country testing laboratory designated by MIC Vietnam or issued by oversea testing laboratory recognized by MIC Vietnam under MRA.
- Production and quality management procedures for application under system 5
- Documents to identify a product lot (Invoice, waybill, PO for imported product, customs declaration form) for application under system 7